Thursday, October 23, 2008

Terrible...

Okay, so I'm terrible -- I haven't kept up with this blog. Here is my excuse:

Brian is the true writer of this blog, as we all know, and I just left all the blogging up to him! Big mistake... Of course, he went off and started his own new blog and therefore I was left to fend for myself. I've never been good at keeping a diary, much less a public blog. As the weeks and months went by, I just got so intimidated by the thought of having to catch everyone up with EVERYTHING, that I just never did it.

So...

For future reference, the new Brian Leahy blog (aka Madman) is at: www.ravingwild.blogspot.com

It's very good. You should check it out.

And if you want to know what I've been up to acting-wise, check out my website at www.joannafosterwilson.com -- I update that much more frequently. The news section has lots of good stuff with links to work I've done and such. For now, go there.

My apologies... I vow to do better in the future. That's what I always used to tell my diary anyway. Well, we'll see :)

2 comments:

Brian said...

Love the new title, and not because I hacked into your account and changed it.

I know I'm pumped for more JW entries. Particularly if she makes it all better. I've been waiting for someone to do that for some time now.

Madman

Lauren said...

excuses, excuses... well i guess you made it all better by saying "joanna makes it all better". ;-)